dijous, 26 de febrer del 2009

IMPROVING

Finally, a post in English. It will be harder for me, but I'll try to do my best, :D. Here comes:
After eleven days in Shanghai, I can say that this is getting better and better. This week has been very productive. We met lot of people. Most of them chinese, of course, but also some german and french, and of course, spanish. Las wednesday we went to a vasc pub/bar, it was so great and cheap.
About the people we met. The chinese, most of them are girls and very friendly. My thoughts fell down when I met them because they are not shy at all. It was a great surprise, :D. The german, no comment, they are guys, jeje. the french, two girls who seem very friendly, we will see. The Spanish, one from Logroño, one from almeria and one from tenerife, crazy guys.
Tonight we have a party in the Spanish house in Shanghai. I don't know what is, but there will be free food!!
Tomorrow, we have a birthday party and we will meet some people in shanghai, I think it will be great, so on Sunday I will have lot of thing to tell.

Joke of the day:

Do you know why the blond girls have bruises in their belly??
Because the blond guys are also stupids!!!

4 comentaris:

  1. si tu menos estudiar...por cierto, Mari, la rubia, y Noruega, se está convirtiendo en gran fan de tus chistes...

    ResponElimina
  2. y contesta a lo que te preguntó Tania....has follao?

    ResponElimina
  3. mmmm, a mi no m'ha fet gracia el xiste..
    me alegro de que te vaya muuy bien y que sepas que leo tu blog..
    PD: no hagas nada que yo no haria..jejeje, y sobre todo que no te pongan ningun bison encima y menos si tienen camara..

    ResponElimina
  4. home, si millores els acudits... iwal fas amics i tot!

    ResponElimina