divendres, 6 de març del 2009

¡FINALLY INTERNET!

Finally, after 20 days, yesterday I got internet in my room. I was like a child with new shoes! jeje. Since today, I could updated more frequently this wonderfoul blog, :P. So, now let me start explaining what happened theses last days.
Since the last time I updated, not so much things occured, but these thigs are funny! So until wedneday, everything was normal: study some in the morning, go to the library to get internet, eat, watch movies, etc. But on wedenesday afternon we had a party with the chinese!! "Ohhhhhh party; good, nice, wonderful, marvelous", you can think. But first you have to know what is a party with chinese people:
1) No alcohol
2) No music
3) Food with very very extrange flavour, and when I say strange I mean you can't eat at all!!
4) Shy people
5) And games for children!!!!

Finally, the party was not so bad, because they chinese were losing their shynes. And we could play the tipical game boys against girls.
The thing is that they always want to win and take the things very seriously. It was funny for me see how they get nervous because didne't know and answer.

On thurdays we went to the city centre to get our student card in the main campus! After we were to a big fake market. And it was crazy. Just got into the market and ten people were following us all the time trying to sell something. Finally, we got used to them and we ignored them.

On Friday, we were bored, and Roberto (a guy from Valencia) and me decided to go to play basketball with the chinese. It was funny because they are better than I thought, but they don't have any idea how to play in team. So it wasn't so difficult to win, jeje. The other good thing is that they usually don't whistle the faults, so I enjoyed a lot!!!!!
And that's all!

Now is time for the joke of the day, and of course, if about blonds, jejej.

What do blondes and computers have in common?
...
...
...
You never appreciate either until they go down on you.

PD: OOhh!! I've just realized that my English is so good. !

PD: Pictures on facebook!!!!

2 comentaris:

  1. "The party was not so bad" com el teu Getil deia...
    coneixen-te segur que estas punxant als xinos i les xines a tota hora!jajaj

    ResponElimina
  2. degueres disfrutar com un xiquet sense faltes ehh jajaj

    ResponElimina