dijous, 12 de març del 2009

RUTINE

Firstly, I will explain the interesting things in English, after, the boring things I'll tell in valencian. So, step by step:
SATURDAY: Everybody knows that saturday means party. So, as all saturdays I have been here I went to a party. It was a flat party of a swedish boy we know. When we arrived to the party it was already started and some people were already drunk. So we had to start to drink in order to socialize with them, is a culture, jiji. I met lot of people there, from german, japan, maylasia, taiwan, norway, turkey, ... But the most of the time I spent was with a Japanese, a Maylasian and a Taiwanes!
With the Taiwanes was very funny because she didn't understand english so well, and I only knew food and drinks in chinese, so our conversation was really really intereting, we spoke about the rice, the meet, the beer, jaja.
With the Maylasian was easier, she spoke english, so the conversation was the typical one, what are you doing here? How long have you been here? bla bla bla Do you have mail?
With the Japanese was the funniest. She introduced herself and she asked me if I was alone in the party, I said, "No, no, They are my friends", pointing them, and she says: "Ok, bye" and she left. After that someone told me that my answer mean that I didn't want to speak with her and I said: "Oh, my God, I was very rude, I have to apologize!!" I went to her and I started a conversation: It was funny because she didn't get my sense of humour and I had to explain lot of spanish jokes!!!
After that, we went to a disco, there were lot of people from all over the world, but no chinese!
SUNDAY: Hangoverai
MONDAY:Finally I started my Chinese course!
TUESDAY: project
WEDNESDAY: Shanghai city!
THURSDAY: nothiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!! just read some papers!!!!!!!!!! we were planning to go out but suddenly it started to rain a lot a lot. Now is still raining!!!! CRAP

SO, yes, my weekdays i quite commons and borings, I only want that the weekend comes!!! But don't worry people, during next weeks we are planning to travel to hainan, beijing, xian, nanjing, ... SO I think I'll tell you more interestings things!!!

OH!! I forgot to change to valencian, I'm becoming a English speaker and writer!!!! Save meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

JOKE:

- What did the blonde say when the job interviewer asked "Please spell your name?"
...
...
...
...
- "Y-O-U-R N-A-M-E."

4 comentaris:

  1. mikel..eres un maleducat!!pobra japonesa..
    M-I-K-E-L..jaja

    ResponElimina
  2. You only met grils?? jejeje.

    Good joke :p

    ResponElimina
  3. com diferències a una taiwanesa, una japonesa, una xinesa i una de malasia?

    ResponElimina
  4. així m'agrada, miquel comença a internacionalitzar l'accent de Tavernes de la Valldigna per Xina, Japó, Malasia i Taiwan... segur que era la tia eixa la que no sabia anglès??? ehem...

    ResponElimina