dimarts, 5 de maig del 2009

您好吗?

First of all, Noelia, in 2010 there will be a expo in Shanghai, the thing we had in Zaragoza last time, you know. In the last post I tell how I was cheat to appear on TV.

Secondly, as Pau said I'll choose the first alternative. Maybe in that case the people will be more interested in the blog.

The third is, as I can guess and see, only one person who is not from Valencia, is reading the blog, and she underestands quite good valencian, so I think I'll write in valencian the next posts, or maybe all of them.

Com per ara no tinc massa per a faltar-me amb el personal o anècdotes atractives, per a este post ja esta bé. Demà me'n vaig de viatge, espere tindre algo que contar quan torne!

Xiste del dia: (en castenallo)

Felicidad va al médico y le dice:
Doctor, tengo complejo de fea.
De complejo nada

PD: si trobe l'altre video, el posaré!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada